A new website has been created solely for the books I have written, along with the ones I have published for others. Please take a look at it by CLICKING HERE.
Some of the articles that feature on this site along with others that feature in local magazines and newspapers I have compiled and made into paperbacks and e-books. These books are available for download and/or purchase at Amazon. I have also written books that have never been published online, and these too are available below.
Click on the links below where you will be redirected to Amazon and can preview each book before purchase. The money raised from the sale of these publications goes to local good-causes of my choice, at the moment the beneficiary is ‘Art in the Mansion House’.
The prices are very reasonable with some titles being less than £1
I hope you enjoy reading them.
- North Doncaster Villages, an illustrated history – Symeon Waller & Gordon Smith
- Stringy Billy – Frank Worsdale
- Hermit Mary – Frank Worsdale
- Rule Britannia – Frank Worsdale
- Doncaster Crime and Punishment – Symeon Waller
- Doncaster from Tudors to Stuarts – Symeon Waller
- History of Sprotbrough Hall – Symeon Waller
- Historic tales from around Doncaster – Symeon Waller
- The Big Book of Doncaster History – Symeon Waller 208 pg PAPERBACK
- World War 2 Rossington – A schoolboy’s perspective
- Rossington – A Boy’s Diary 1947
- Sprotbrough Hall – by Gordon Smith
- Askern Spa – by Gordon Smith
- More History of Doncaster, a Compilation – Symeon Waller
New Book Coming Soon – WOMERSLEY AND THE EARLS OF ROSSE. Contact me to pre-order and/or register your interest.